It’s getting colder – time to add some insulation to your home or shop.
We do a brisk business in reclaimed and factory-second rigid foam insulation.
Right now, we have lots and lots of PolyIsoCyanurate (PIC) Insulation in our yard. This is the yellow stuff, good for roofs, ceilings and walls – R6 per inch.
Because it’s a reclaimed material, we can price it at HALF or LESS of its retail price.
Save money, save energy, stay warmer!
If you’ve come here from Facebook, welcome! The link says we’re discounting – that’s an error because it read last year’s post. We won’t be further discounting our insulation prices this time around.
We have tons of foam insulation sheets and this week is the BEST time to buy it!
If you have a project upcoming BUY now – it won’t be cheaper. ALL PRICES below are for pickup! Prices for delivered product are in parenthesis.
We’re marking down everything currently in inventory and on Friday 10/16 and Saturday 10/17 ONLY, we’ll be taking an ADDITIONAL 10% OFF ALL sales of foam insulation. PICK UP ONLY!!!
Here’s what we’ll have and what we need to move THIS week!
- 1″ 4×8 PolyIso/PIC. These aren’t the best sheets we’ve had, but we’re going to sell them for $5/each and move them out. They’re full sheets with nice edges/corners, but they do have some holes from the fasteners, some bigger than others. $5/each. R6. (No delivery on this product).
- 1 1/4″ 4×8 PolyIso/PIC. We have a couple hundred sheets remaining. Foil on one side. Nice condition. Good edges and corners. $9/each. R7.5. ($10 delivered)
- 1 3/8″ 4×8 PolyIso/PIC. Several hundred of these remaining. These are great sheets. Super clean. Nice edges/corners. White & black kraft paper facing. $12/each. R8. ($13 delivered)
- 1 1/2″ 4×8 PolyIso/PIC. Full load available. Black kraft paper facing. Great condition. $13/sheet. r9. ($14 delivered)
- 2″ BRAND NEW 4×8 PolyIso/PIC. Beautiful sheets. Brand new, straight from the manufacturer. $22/sheet. R12. ($23/delivered)
- 2.5″ 4×8 PolyIso/PIC. 100’s available. Very nice condition. $23/sheet. R15. ($24 delivered)
- We also have LOTS of imperfects for a lot cheaper. Come on down!
Pick up all week at 980 Northampton Street, Buffalo, NY 14208. Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday 9 am to 4 pm, Wednesday and Thursday by appointment. CALL FIRST!
Tiles & Doors
In addition to our growing stock of house parts reclaimed from area houses, barns and commercial buildings, we’re offering two large lots of materials in high demand by homeowners and landlords – commercial ceramic tiles and like-new Jeld Wen doors.
Tiles – a local tile installer cleaned out their warehouse of accumulated surplus tile. We have porcelain floor/wall tiles (very hard, with color all the way through) and colorful wall tiles, all in large enough lots to install entire rooms. Prices are around half of what you’d pay at local retailers such as Home Depot.
Doors – we have hundreds of surplus, like-new doors from a local distributor. Again, prices are half or less of local retail offerings. For example, we’re selling French Doors for $45 to $120 (big ones), steel-clad entrance doors for $65, hollow-cores for $10-$15 and solid pine interior panel doors for $45-$65.
Please note – we’re a cash and carry store. We can’t look for items for you and we can’t hold items for later purchase.
We Need Materials!
We accept high quality materials from construction sites, demolition projects, estates, and retail stores.
We also are happy to accept leads on unwanted items or salvage or donation opportunities.
We can offer tax credits for all materials.
If you can help us with this, call 716-894-3366 or email our Materials Acquisition Coordinator, Stephanie Capolupo, at email@example.com.