Skip to content Skip to content
We’re a social enterprise
We operate a retail store, open to the public
- Located in the City of Buffalo at 980 Northampton Street, near Genesee
- www.reuseaction.com 716-894-3366
- Open Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday 9am to 4pm
- We take up two-thirds of a ca. 1922 factory building
- The building is called “The Guild @980”
- Located across the street from the Milk-Bone plant, America’s largest dog snack bakery, on Buffalo’s Historic Belt Line Railroad
- 30,000 square feet of indoor store and a big yard for outdoor materials.
- We support the arts, crafts, trades and small business by renting our upper floors to small businesses and individuals doing woodworking, metalworking, upcycling, sculpture, painting, ceramics, photography, product development and office work.
We provide comprehensive services
- We sell reclaimed & factory-second rigid foam insulation (PIC, EPS, XPS), lumber, barn wood, flooring and siding
- We sell house parts new and old – doors, windows, tubs & sinks, lighting, trim, flooring
- We sell art and antiques in our gallery space, unusual items, art materials, decor
- We also consult in the areas of reclamation, recycling & reuse.
- We have thousands of both old and like-new doors, factory returns and surplus
- We have a yard full of barn wood – hand-hewn and sawn beams, joists, siding and flooring.
- We have lots of foam insulation, reclaimed and surplus/factory second
- We have a growing inventory of old house parts
- We make and sell flooring, trim and molding, furniture and other value-added products, from our stock of reclaimed wood and from new wood
- Most “old house” and surplus items are priced at 35% to 65% of the prevailing local retail price for similar new products