To put it simply, our use of personally identifying information is private and spam free.
More specifically, what we mean is:
We don’t share your personal information with anyone.
You can opt out of email communications at any time.
What Personal Information Do We Collect and How Do We Use It?
We use personal information solely to enable us to communicate with our supporters via email. So we collect your name and your email address. This is personally identifying information. It’s entirely up to you whether or not to share this information with us.
- We collect this information via paper signup forms and online at our website via web forms.
- We use the Mailchimp email service to collect and manage this information and use it to send emails.
- We don’t share, sell or trade your personal information with any other person, organization or company. We haven’t in the past and won’t in the future.
- If we’re compelled to disclose information to a government agency, we’ll comply with the law and disclose it.
- Our email communication consists of occasional messages to our customers and other supporters. Currently we send out no more than one or two messages per month.
- Every message we send contains a link to an opt-out or unsubscribe page, enabling a person to tell us they don’t want to receive communications from us in the future.
- To put it in the simplest possible terms, if you don’t want to share your information with us, DON’T FILL OUT ANY FORMS ON THIS WEBSITE.
Anyone whose information is in our database can opt out of receiving communications from us. We retain enough information (name and email address) to enable us to not send communications to someone who’s chosen to opt out.
If you want us to remove your information from the database completely you may do so by sending a request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail to Webmaster, ReUse Action, 980 Northampton Street, Buffalo NY 14211.
The only cookies we set on this site are used for internal WordPress functioning and are not related in any way to site visitors or any other people.
Questions or Requests
If you have any questions or requests regarding privacy or the use of personal information you may send us an email at email@example.com or a postal mail letter to Webmaster, ReUse Action, 980 Northampton Street, Buffalo NY 14211.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We’re in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act). Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Updated September 1, 2021.