ReUse Action is hiring! This Summer Dan Moscov will be leaving our company for new adventures out of state. We thank him for all he’s done to support our retail efforts, putting material back to work in the community.
We need to find someone who can hustle and fill his shoes. See details below.
In addition to the listed position, we’ll have additional part time openings on our salvage team for the Summer. Potential candidates should email Michael at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Posting – Deconstruction, Salvage and ReUse Removals/Sales – All around hustle!
We are Western New York’s largest salvage, deconstruction, and reuse company.
We operate a low cost building supply store at 980 Northampton Street in Buffalo.
This position requires the applicant to efficiently process, organize and categorize a wide range of building materials: doors, windows, lumber, insulation. Our inventory is constantly changing and is almost never the same, therefore, you may need to reorganize store layout and presentation to organize materials efficiently. The ideal candidate will have a familiarity with building materials and their installation. There will also be numerous opportunities to participate in the removal of materials.
- Proficiency at the use of power and hand tools.
- Ability to work well with a store team that juggles customers and materials with grace and efficiency.
- Ability to multi-task between customer support, sales, and processing/merchandising.
- Good communicator, professional, with knowledge of building materials.
- Physically able to lift, move, bend, and turn with all kinds of building materials.
- Proficient with the use of forklifts/skid steer.
- An eye for aesthetics, organization, retailing of materials.
This position is available immediately. Flexible scheduling. Starting pay $14-$16/hr. With potential for advancement and pay increases for the ideal candidate.
Please send resume and brief statement of interest to email@example.com. If you’re roaring to go, call Michael at 716-949-0900.