Cabinet Set 801
- Cleaning is a big deal around here and we finally sent a modern cabinet set to a new home, allowing this gem to be fully seen again.
- A two-sided, kitchen-dining room cabinet (34" wide , 18" deep, 119" High).
- Very tall. Needs a room with ten foot or higher ceiling.
- A spectacular example of ca. 1900 carpentry salvaged from a downtown building in Jamestown NY.
- Oak (unpainted) on the dining room side and pine (painted) on the kitchen side.
- The center is a pass through, but there are cabinets on the kitchen (painted) side.
- Solidly hand built and built in place at its old home.
- It has all its original, working hardware. It just needs a new built home to add some old-world authenticity to . . . or an old home being lovingly restored.
- We have plenty of extra pieces of oak from the same place, available to help with building this big boy back into place or building it into a new freestanding unit.