Maple Gymnasium Flooring
$5 per square foot
- $5 per square foot at the store. Discounts apply to larger quantities purchased.
- Current batch (May 2023, from Goshen, Ohio) is approximately 20,000 square feet.
- 5/8" maple, two 1/2" layers of fir plywood, stapled and nailed together. Varnished.
- Dimensions of this material: Currently, in our warehouse, each piece of this material measures approximately 45 inches wide and sixteen feet long.
- Our customers have used this for bar tops, table tops, counter tops, wall hangings and, of course, flooring.
- The maple is Hard Maple, Sugar Maple, Rock Maple (a number of vernacular terms) - Acer saccharum.
- Most of this batch has no markings - foul lines, emblems etc. Pieces with interesting markings will cost at least $50 more per piece.
- We can sell you the raw material as is, can cut it to your desired size for a fee, or can fabricate items for you to your specifications.