Mantels Made From Barn Beams
$350 and up
- We enjoy making fireplace mantels from the large stock of barn beams we have.
- A common size is 6" by 6", and as long as you want for your house. We've made them up to 13 feet long.
- Hand hewn beams are the most popular, and come from the oldest barns (pre-1870s). Sawn beams have their own unique look. Wood species include pine, hemlock, beech, oak and cherry.
- If you're interested in a mantelpiece like this, please get in touch.
- See the photos on the right for examples of our work.
- If you're looking for something a bit more refined, we have a number antique mantels and some new. Here's some information on antique mantels.