$7 per board foot
- Freshly remilled, 1 inch thick (4/4) by approximately 11 inch wide Southern or yellow pine planks.
- Southern Pine is harder than White Pine, with a more distinctive grain pattern.
- Several years ago these were part of a structure on Doat Street. We acquired them and have used them to mill flooring and stock.
- These are beautiful old pieces of wood with character that's increasingly hard to find.
- We have approximately 12 foot and 4 foot lengths.
- We also have this size material in Chestnut.
- The cost is $7 per board foot, a volume measurement of 1" x 12" x 12", or 144 cubic inches.